This MakeMyTrip PayPal offers lets you book domestic and international flights at amazingly discounted fares and you need to plan your vacations right away!
The MakeMyTrip PayPal offer lets you snatch massively discounted deals on domestic and international flight bookings. While PayPal has spread its wings in the international market, it has also managed to reach the Indian audience. While a lot of us are using it very keenly, the remaining of us do not know a thing about it. But trust me, it’s worth knowing and trying! PayPal, in plain simple words, is similar to a bank, except, that everything here happens online. It lets a user receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. It is creating very tough competition for local banks in various countries around the globe and is turning out to be a preferred choice for people who deal with a lot of sending and receiving money.
Now, PayPal has taken a very strategic move by collaborating with India’s favorite travel and hotel’s booking app, MMT, by coming up with some remarkable deals. Read on.
Here are the fantabulous MakeMyTrip Paypal offers :
MMT along with PayPal, bringing the following offers for its users is going to be a very profitable move for everyone, including the two brands and their individual clientele, that might coincide, post this. This, in turn, will lead to both the brands building a bigger and better client base and of course, as a by-product, the users will be reaping the fruits of their deal. Without any further adieu, let’s know more about the offers that they present.
Offers on booking domestic flights via MMT
First things first, all the following offers will stand true only for PayPal users i.e. those who make their payments via PayPal when booking their flights on the MMT app.
- A user can get a discount of INR 800, in the form of an instant discount of INR 300 along with a cashback of INR 500 to their PayPal account. For this, the MakeMyTrip promo code that needs to be used would be MMTPAY, where the bookings should be done via the MMT Website or app only, and the complete payment should be made via PayPal only. The minimum transaction value, in order to avail this offer, should be between INR 2,000 – INR 3,999.
- You, as a client can avail a discount of INR 1000, where the amount of INR 500 would be an instant discount, alongside a cashback of INR 500 to your PayPal account. For this, the promotion code that should be utilized would be MMTPAY, where all the monetary transactions ought to be done through the MMT Website just, and the total payment ought to be made by means of PayPal as it were. The base amount needed to be spent, so as to profit from this offer, should be between INR 4,000 – INR 9,999.
- A user can avail an instant markdown i.e. discount of INR 700 and a cashback of INR 500 in their PayPal accounts. All they have to do is to use the promo code and make all transactions only via the Makemytrip, and all sum of money should be paid via their PayPal account only. The monetary amount, in order to benefit from this offer, should be above INR 10,000.
Offers on booking international flights via MMT
As mentioned above, even here, all the following offers will stand true only for PayPal users i.e. those who make their payments via PayPal when booking their flights on the MMT app. Let’s dive in and know more.
- A user can get a discount of INR 800, in the form of an instant discount of INR 300 along with a cashback of INR 500 to their PayPal account. For this, the promo code that needs to be used would be MMTPAY, where the bookings should be done via the MMT Website or mobile app only, and the complete payment should be made via PayPal only. The minimum transaction value, in order to avail this offer, should be between INR 2,000 – INR 3,999.
- Avail discount INR 1000, divided in the form of an instant discount of INR 500 while the other half being a cashback of INR 500 on your PayPal account. In order to avail this offer, use the MakeMyTrip PayPal promo code, and the complete monetary transaction should be done through PayPal. The minimum transaction value should be between INR 4,000 – INR 7,499.
- With this offer avail a discount of INR 1,300, where INR 800 would be an instant discount and a cashback of INR 500 would be credited to your PayPal account. Use the coupon code and make all the bookings via the MMT only. Post this, make the entire payment via PayPal and not using anything other internet baking option or wallets. The minimum transaction value should be INR 7,500 and above in order to avail this offer
How to grab the aforementioned offers on MakeMyTrip?
Now that you know all about the variegated offers, let me tell you how to avail them. Here is a step by step to guide for the same –
Step 1: You need to browse to the official MakeMyTrip Website or Mobile App as these offers can only be availed via their MMT website or App only.
Step 2: If you are a new user, please sign up and make a new account on MMT, if not, log in with your credentials.
Step 3: Select the destination, date of journey, and your preferred flight for traveling.
Step 4: After step 3, please select the option where you can apply the e-coupon MMTPAY, in the e-coupon field.
Step 5: Now, select PayPal as your payment option and make the required payments using your PayPal account. (In case you do not have a PayPal account, please consider making one before doing your bookings on MMT)
What will a user get by following the above steps?
- An instant cashback as per the offers mentioned above.
- Instant cashback in their PayPal accounts based on the offer they choose.
- Also, the offers will be valid only on the first transaction made via PayPal.
Things to keep in mind
- The aforementioned offers would be valid only on one booking for every PayPal account.
- Also, these offers would only be valid only one booking per MMT account.
- You have to, without fail, enter the e-coupon code MMTPAY in the E-Coupon field, else, the discount and cash back won’t apply.
What happens in the case of cancellations?
Well, in the case of cancellations, full or partial, the user will not be eligible for any discounts or cash back and the offer will stand void. In the case of reschedulings, the user will have to pay for the difference in fare, irrespective of the discounts and cash back.
Tip: In case you don’t have a PayPal account, here’s how you can make one.
In the introduction above, at the beginning of the article, I’ve mentioned what PayPal is for all our users who are new to it but let me explain it here in brief just so that there remains no scope of doubts. PayPal, in simple words, is just like any other bank, but here you can deal in over 100+ currencies and all transactions are wireless. No chequebooks, no passbooks, no hassles. It is a trusted money transaction method, now used almost all across the world, giving tough competition to the local banks in every other country. Over 19 million businesses accept PayPal as a method of money transaction.
Here’s a step by step guide to sign up on PayPal for shoppers:
Step 1 – Browse to paypal.com.
Step 2 – Select the option to sign up and choose ‘for shoppers’ from the list of three types of accounts mentioned. Click on next.
Step 3 – Select your country. Enter your email id and password, and press continue.
Step 4 – You will be redirected to another page where you’d need to enter your personal details. Once you’re done, click on the ‘agree and create account’ button
Step 5 – Link your debit/credit card. This step is optional. You can skip it and maybe add your card details later.
Step 6 – And you’re all done and ready to use your PayPal account for making and receiving payments.
I trust at this point, you’d be all prepared and eager to book tickets for your next get-away on MMT. Is it safe to say that it isn’t? All things considered, in the event that you have any more questions or questions, if you don’t mind don’t hesitate to connect with us in the comments area beneath and we will hit you up at the earliest opportunity for us. Up to that point, continue pursuing and stay tuned for more reports on the most recent offer, arrangements, discounts, and the sky’s the limit from there.